- Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
- Thursday night - Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- The rosebud on the alter this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev.
and Mrs. Julius Belzer....
- This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church.
Children will be baptized at both ends....
- Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social.
All ladies giving milk will please come early....
- Wednesday the ladies liturgy will meet. Mrs. Johnson will sing "Put me in my little bed" accompanied by the pastor.
- Thursday at 5:00 PM there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club.
All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his study....
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the alter.