- In my younger days, while employed at a warehouse, I was the butt
of the usual practical jokes directed at newcomers.
(Fetch me a light-bulb
repair kit, son;etc) As days passed, I noticed that one of...
- Preface: The person that this is played on must be someone who really
deserves it because it takes several people to pull off.
also live on the first floor of his dorm. It must also occu...
- My favorite dorm practical joke involved collecting newspapers for about 3
months by everyone.
- Want some fun times! Heres the way:
1. While your friend is sleeping, carefully water down his mattress.
(If he sleeps in a waterbed, just give it a few punctures)
2. Take an extension cord...
- About nine years ago the book "The Adolescense of P1" was very popular at
the computer shop where I was employed.
In case you don't know, this is
about a hacker named Gregory and a computer program...
- Recipe for LARGE quantities of soapsuds:
1. Fill a large bucket with hot water.
2. Empty contents of one bottle of dishwashing detergent into bucket (Ivory,
Joy, Dawn, or equivalent)....
- Okay, this is something me and my best friend did to our Comp.
teacher senior year of high school....
- Where I used to work, one of the group leaders used to have a
- One prank I haven't seen listed yet is the one I used to do at summer
camp and the college dorm.
Take the top off the toilet tank....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/page-4.html