- A friend and I pulled a similar stunt on a co-worker some time back.
- I had a mischevious roommate in college. Fortunately, I was the object
of his machinations only once.
It didn't take long to track down my furniture
>from the ten places on campus where he had di...
- This sounds suspiciously like one of David Brenner's "Best Practical Jokes
In The World".
He claimed to do this and put the slip back, three or four
- Back in my graduate days, I used to bring my lunch to school which consisted
of a sandwich and usually a hard boiled egg.
I kept a small jar of salt in
my desk for the eggs. One day I dipped my eg...
- You take the top off the standard sugar dispenser found at restaraunts
around the country.
You place a single layer of paper napkin over the
opening in the glass part, then put salt on top of that....
- Something I have done before is wire someones bed to give them a nice shock.
It was done as follows:
strip some stranded wire and use the wire to form a grid under the top sheet....
- When I was at Burroughs Corp., a couple of co-workers got into a get-even
contest with each others' toolboxes, including such niceties a
--Filling toolbox with punched-card chad.
--Same as ab...
- Here is a simple, but fun, practical joke you can try.
You need a phone with a handset so that you can unscrew the
mouth piece and remove the pickup....
- In the good ol' days of punched cards, every keypunch machine had a container
into which the square "chips" fell.
A favorite practical joke at a certain
famous Eastern Technological Institute, para...
- Other types of phone fun...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/page-12.html