- One of the best ones I heard, was to do the following
- Next time when you are having dinner, keep an empty jug of water on the table.
When somebody asks you to pass the jug, pretend while picking it up that it is
full of water and heavy....
- AH yes.. ye ole highschool days.... (seems everyone knows of or has done a
VW bug stunt already).
- This is more of a practical joke WITH a Beetle . . .
. MIT has some very wide,
very long corridors that turn out to be VW-accessible....
- My favourite practical joke involves on of those long line-ups
for tickets to a concert or something.
First you go to the front
of the line and then walk the entire length, looking over everyone
- If you live in a dorm with tiles on the bathroom door, pour rubbing alcohol
in the cracks, wait for your victim to go into the bathroom and seat
himself, and light the alcohol.
If you can get i...
- A friend who lived in Durham sent a postcard to his girlfriend in Milwaukee
that said "Here is a check for the twenty dollars I owe you.
and had a
blank spot and a piece of tape on it.
- One good practical joke that I've seen done to somebody
1) Take an old record album cover.
2) Fill the insides with shaving cream....
- This reminds me of something a friend of mine did to get
even with a landlord that evicted him.
There was a hole
in one of his walls so he put a couple of dead fish in
in the hole....
- One of my favorite practical jokes is to get a somewhat long
spool of rope, and when walking down the street ( acting official.
get someone to assist you in measuring a distance. Pick a spot ne...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/page-8.html