- Do it the Caltech way. Dump water on the victim's bed until it's soaked, and
pour liquid nitrogen on the bed until the water freezes.
You're right that
it's heavy -- so heavy that the victim mu...
- Back in the OLD days while in college, a "friend" of mine one day used the
pointed end of his umbrella to knock on our dorm room door.
He poked so
hard that the point went all the way through the d...
- For a more light-hearted collection of jokes, see the section on
Hugh Troy in _Merry_Gentlemen_and_One_Lady_, by J.
Troy's jokes did not get people in trouble or stink up innocent people...
- Another good one that I've heard about is to put cherry Kool-aid in
the shower head.
- I had this joke played on me and it was quite effective.
A small box was filled with the punch-holes from paper tapes....
- I have never tried this, but a chemist friend of mine told me of a
Get a hold of the victims coffee cup. Make sure its
- A nifty, if difficult, practical joke:
This only really works with friends
(preferably the trusting type).
Get the victim to
your house, then talk (or do whatever you normally
do together) fo...
- Yet another answer to that silly revenge problem:
Tape down the little white things that spring up when you lift the
(another alternative would be to open up the phone
and remove two li...
- Good for aracniphobics (check the spelling on that one.
Get approximately 20 pieces of 1 metre or yard long white string....
- Instead, get a cannister of the foam insulation that is used in
home construction (IT EXPANDS TO SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES ITS VOLUME IN
Make sure victim is not in his/her office, bedro...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/page-11.html