- Everyone's heard about filling the victim's room with balloons, right?
(balloons are great, especially if the victim is your SO and you come by
later, acting innocently, and suggest....
- During my freshman year at OSU, Some of the guys in my floor
"discovered" this (on about the second day 8-).
The doors in the
"Tower" dorms have a lever shaped door handle, but the pennies still
- I had a UNIX practical joke pulled on me that was absolutely
he perpetrator simply changed my .profile to
include a stty call to change my wake-up character from a
newline to a space....
- he dept administrator is somewhat of an msdos jock, and one day, he changed
my adviser's rainbow prompt to be something like
fatal disk error
so everytime the return was pressed, this was d...
- An OSU Architecture prof (I'll call him Dr. Jones) had a habit of telling his
students to "Go take a flying leap" when they gave dumb answers.
decided to take the prof to task; the cla...
- Last year I had a job teaching an officeful of secretaries to use their
Well, for April Fools Day, I inserted a Pascal program at the
beginning of the AUTOEXEC....
- Get a thin sheet of lead, cut out the outline of a reclining nude
(trace from a magazine if you wish), tape it onto an inside wall of
If you're really artsy, glue or sew on a co...
- A few months ago I was flying down to L.A. from San Francisco with
He had stayed up too late the night before and promptly fell
fast asleep as soon as we were airborne....
- This is a simple, harmless, and hilarious practical joke, that has claimed me
as a victim.
The setting is a pool hall, bar, or anyplace else with a pool
- Speaking of fun practical jokes with a car, I have a couple of
1) Give the victims car an oil change, to 70 wieght oil....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/page-18.html