- One joke that we did in residence was the Chinese Fire Drill,
I don't quite know why it is called that.
The victim is on the pot in the dorm washroom. Everyone grabs a bucket
- It is common for draftsmen to sprinkle SCUMEX (powdered rubber
eraser) on tracings prior to doing any drawing on it.
smearing of the pencil marks and such and results in a cleaner
- I just pulled one on somebody -- I slipped some of those anti-
shoplifting strips into the lining of the victim's favorite
I was set to pull another one, but didn't get the chance
- to cu...
- Two teachers at my high school started a practical joke war
that culminated in a junk mail war of huge proportions.
finally called a truce and got it cleared up and the mail stopped,
- New secretary (second day on the job) answers telephone as is told in
This is the phone company. We are testing a new
circuit wiring scheme in your offices....
- Tell someone you can pin a glass of water to the wall --
a real glass, not a paper cup, using an ordinary straight
Naturally they won't believe, so you set out to
Get a gla...
- one time in my undergrad days, it was snowing like mad
omeone decided it was time a make a snowball....
- This reminds me of a similar stunt we used to enjoy at the dining hall
in my undergrad days.
- This joke has been done 50 (yes, 50) years ago by my father-in-law.
First, a little background:
He lived in a small village, north-west of Quebec City along the St-Laurent
- This one hasn't come up despite the presence of UCLA on the net.
led to the sad conclusion that the tradition has died....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Practical_Jokes/