- What kind of elephants live at the North Pole? Cold ones.
- What is convenient and weighs 20,000 pounds? An elephant six-pack.
- What's the difference between an Indian elephant and an African elephant?
About three thousand mile...
- What's the difference between an elephant and a piece of paper?
You can't make a paper airplane out of an elephant....
- What do you get if you cross an elephant with a kangaroo? Big holes all over Australia.
- Why do elephants have cracks between their toes? For carrying their library cards.
- What is grey, has large wings, a long nose, and gives money to elephants? The Tusk Fairy.
- Where do elephants with skincare problems go? Pachydermatologists.
- Why didn't the elephant cross the street? Because it saw the zebra crossing.
- What would you get if Batman and Robin were run over by a herd of stampeding elephants?
Flatman and Ribbon....