You feel like someone is pulling your leg.
- Wiggum: Wait a minute. If the second old geezer got shot, how come
nobody reported it?
[at the old folks home, they pound on door 26] [Jasper answers] Wiggum...
- I think he's pulling your leg. Believe it or not, Worf is developing
a sense of humor.
I hope so...for their sake. -- Yar and Riker, "11001001", stardate 41365.9...
- Do you ever feel like putting your fist through a window just so you can feel something?
- A bad marriage is like a horse with a broken leg, you can shoot the horse, but it dont fix the leg.
- A bad marriage is like a horse with a broken leg, you can shoot the horse, but it don't fix the leg.
- The best part of you dripped down your daddy's leg.
- When an eel bites your leg, and the pain makes you beg, that's a moray!
- Do you mind if I jump up on your head? I feel like a walk around the block. -- Jack Kirkwood
- Middle age is when you know your way around but don't feel like going!