I have fallen in love with all sorts of girls and I fully intend to go on
- I've never fallen in love...but I stepped in it once!
- It's hard having a big nose. All my pullover shirts have stretch marks.
I go to the beach, my friends make me lie on my back facing north so they can tell time....
- I have bought
Golden opinions from all sorts of people.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), Macbeth -- Act i, Sc. 7...
- Bart: See that? I started to do, like, a little arabesque, but then
I just fully went for it and pulled off the demi-entrechat.
Not that I'm into that kind of thing -- [drinks a Tab] Teache...
- Teacher: Is something wrong, Mr. Simpson?
Bart: I don't like wearing tights, ma'am.
Teacher: But so many of your heroes wear tights: Batman, for example, and....
- I wish they all could be California girls.
- Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not
have chosen a suit by it.
-- Maurice Chevalie...
- Goose pimples rose all over me, my hair stood on end, my eyes filled with
tears of love and gratitude for this greatest of all conquerers of human
misery and shame, and my breath came in little gasps.
If I had not known that the Leader would have scorned such adulation, I might have fallen to my knees in unashamed worship, but instead I drew myself to attention, raised my arm in the eternal salute of the ancient Roman Legions and repeated the holy words, "Heil Hitler!...