If my baby won't love me no more, I know her sister will.
- I got the feeling my baby don't live here no more. -- Hendrix.
- I ain't seen my baby for 99 and one half days. -- Hendrix.
- I know I'm going to miss her, a tomato ate my sister. -- From "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".
- The more feminizts I know, the more I love my dog.
- There's a red house over yonder, that's where my baby stays. -- Hendrix.
- Selma: You know, smoke actually smells good when it's coming out of
.. Oh, I'm all out. Troy: Here, try one of my cigars....
- She said I should think of her like a sister. I said I did, but not my sister.
- Burns: Honestly, Smithers, I don't know why Harvard even bothers to
They barely even won. Smithers: Their cheating was even more rampant than last year, sir....
- My baby she don't know me when I think about those years.