- The Bureaucracy Principle: Only a bureaucracy can fight a bureaucracy.
- Cafeteria Law: The item you had your eye on the minute you walked in will be taken by the person in front of you.
- Campbell's First Law of Automotive Repair: If you can get to the faulty part, you won't have the tool to get it off.
- Campbell's Second Law of Automotive Repair: If you can get the part off, the parts house will have it back ordered.
- Canada Bill's Motto: A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
- Captain Penny's Law: You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool MOM.
- The Cardinal Conundrum: An optimist believes we live in the best
of all possible worlds.
A pessimist fears this is true....
- Cheop's Law: Nothing ever gets build on schedule or within budget.
- Chisholm's First Corollary: If you do something that you are sure will meet with everybody's approval, somebody won't like it.
- Chisholm's Second Corollary: If you explain so clearly that nobody can misunderstand, somebody will.