- The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.
- What are YOU doing to oppose the Microsoft Juggernaut?
- Bill Gates to his broker: "You idiot, I said $150 million on SNAPPLE!!!
- Shell to DOS... Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS...
- If at first you don't succeed, work for Microsoft.
- The Microsoft Motto: "We're the leaders, wait for us!
- Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM.
Bill Gates, 1996 "Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusio...
- MS-DOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years of careful developme
- The memory management in Windows 95 can be used to frighten small children.
- How dare the government intervene to stifle innovation in the computer
That's Microsoft's job, dammit!...