- A mathematician gives a talk intended for a general audience.
- George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people
You know, I regret that I have
to give this speech in English....
- At the end of his course on mathematical methods in optimization, the professor sternly looks at his students and say
There is one final piece of advice
I'm going to give you now: Whatever you have...
- A French mathematician's pick up line: "Voulez vous Cauchy avec moi?
- My life is all arithmetic", the young businesswoman explains.
I try to add to my income, subtract from my weight, divide my time, and avoid multiplying......
- A graduate student of mathematics who used to come to the university on foot every day arrives one day on a fancy new bicycle.
"Where did you get the bike from?" his friends want to know.
"It's a `...
- Q: What is normed, complete, and yellow?
A: A Bananach space...
- A father who is very much concerned about his son's bad grades in math decides to register him at a catholic school.
his first term there, the son brings home his report card: He's getting "A...
- At a conference, a mathematician proves a theorem.
Someone in the audience interrupts him
That proof must be wrong - I have a counterexample to your theorem....
- A mathematician has been invited to speak at a conference.
His talk is announced as
<p>Proof of the Riemann hypothesis....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Math/page-19.html