- Classical music in background, slow stoned voice:) Don't you ever wonder what life would be like?
- For Shakespeare lovers only:) So long as phones can ring and eyes can see, So leave a message, and I'll get back to thee.
- This is 234-3249, and no, it's not Pete's Pizzaria.
It's not the Credit Union either, and no one named Pam lives here. You can leave a message though....
- These words are lovely dark and deep But I've got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep So leave a message at the beep.
- Now I lay me down to sleep; Leave a message at the beep.
If I die before I wake, Remember to erase the tape....
- Kemosabe no in teepee now. You leave'um message after little smoke signal,and Kemosabe get back for pow-wow real fast.
- Thanks for calling Dial-A-Shrink.
- This is a test. This is a test of the Answering Machine Broadcast System. This is only a test.