Twenty-eight years ago, Herman James, a Tennessee mountain man, was drafted by the Army.
On his first day in boot camp, the Army issued him a comb. That afternoon, an Army barber sheared his head.
On his second day, the Army issued him a tooth brush. That afternoon, an Army dentist yanked several of his teeth.
On his third day, he was issued a jock strap...
The Army is still looking for him.
- A Combined Operation
- A Military Christmas
- Air Farce
- Divert Your Course
- Drill Sergeant Pick-up Lines
- Early Retirement
- Falcon Codes
- Haircut Standards
- How To Be Annoying During The Air Force Stationary Bike Test
- Indoctrination For Return To The US
- Killer Kangaroos
- Meal Standards For The Armed Forces
- My Wife Is Expecting
- Oaths Of Enlistment
- Performance Appraisals
- Poor Herman
- Rough Landing
- The Origin Of Commissioned Officer Insignias
- What Time Is It