Quotations By Famous People
- I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my
- You may fool all the people some of the time; you can even fool some of
the people all of the time
but you can't fool all of the people all the
- Research serves to make building stones out of stumbling blocks.
Arthur D. Little
- Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp
them by the blade or the handle.
James Russel Lowell...
- Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the
sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can
ever learn from books.
- What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
- Nobody's ever insulted to be invited.
Mrs. Leonard Lyo
- There is no security on earth; there is only opportunity.
Gen. Douglas MacArthu
- Risk! Risk Anything! Care no more for the opinion of others, for those
Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself.
Face the truth.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_By_Famous_People/page-30.html