- I can remember way back when a liberal was one who was generous with his money. Will Roge
- It's not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts. Will Roge
- Live your life so that whenever you lose, you are ahead. Will Roge
- The greatest loss of time is delay and expectation.
I never yet talked to the man who wanted to save time who could tell me what he was going to do with the time he saved....
- It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them
The credit belongs to he man who is actually in the are...
- Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure .
- Most people seek after what they do not possess and are enslaved by the
very things they want to acquire.
- There was never an angry man that thought his anger unjust. St. Francis De Sale
- This is the true joy in life, being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one
- It's all that the young can do for the old, to shock them and keep them
up to date.
George Bernard Shaw...