Quotations By Famous People
- Tell a man that there are 300 billion stars in the universe, and he'll believe
... Tell him that a bench has wet paint upon it and he'll have to touch it
to be sure....
- Sex is like snow... You never know how many inches you're going to get or how
long it will last.
- What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.
- Love is a matter of chemistry, but Sex is a matter of physics.
- Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no
one else has thought.
- Albert Szent-Gyorgi...
- Revolution is the opiate of the intellectuals"
- "Oh, Lucky Ma
- I really hate this damn machine,
I wish that they would sell it.
It never does just what I want,
But only what I tell it....
- Fantasy, abandoned by reason, produces impossible monste
united with it, she is the mother of the arts and the origin of marvels"
- Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon
the wall instead of using it"
- Gordon R.
- Civilization is a movement, not a condition; it is a voyage, not a harbor."
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_By_Famous_People/page-355.html