- Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it
Clutch it, and it darts away. Dorothy Parke...
- We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything. Blaise Pascal
- Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force to
an immovable object.
Laurence J. Pete...
- Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction. Pablo Picasso
- Remember that life is not measured in hours but in accomplishments. James A. Pike
- The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas. Linus Pauling
- Where there is much to risk, there is much to consider. Platenu
- You can accomplish much if you don't care who gets the credit. Ronald Reaga
- Children are entitled to their otherness, as anyone i
and when we reach them, as we sometimes do, it is generally on a point of sheer delight, to us so astonishing, but to them so natural....
- The greatest of all gifts is the power to estimate things at their true worth. La Rochefoucauld