Free advice generally costs more than the other kind.
- Free advice generally costs more than the other kind.
- Truth is free, but information costs.
- The information you can obtain costs more than you want to pay!
- You may be redneck... if your truck costs more than your house.
- The less a computer peripheral costs the more it costs to fix.
- A phone call costs less than you think. Soon it'll cost more than you believe.
- In most societies, competition generally has more of a negative than a positive effect.
- A good scare is worth more to a man than good advice. -- Edgar Howe
- A good man giving bad advice is more dangerous than a nasty man giving bad
-- Conor Cruise O'Brie...