The less a computer peripheral costs the more it costs to fix.
- Everything takes longer, costs more, and is less useful. -- Erwin Tomash
- Everything costs more and takes longer. -- Pournelle's Law of Costs and Schedule
- A phone call costs less than you think. Soon it'll cost more than you believe.
- Any given program costs more and takes longer each time it is run.
-- The Second Law of Computer Programming...
- Any given program costs more and takes longer. Laws of Computer Programming, II
- Any given program costs more and takes longer.
- You are getting old if you can remember when Ethyl gas cost more because
lead was added to the gas.
Now, leaded gas costs less than regular gas. It is enough to make you fume!...
- The information you can obtain costs more than you want to pay!