- Having imagination it takes you an hour to write a paragraph that if you
were unimaginative would take you only a minute.
Franklin P. Adam...
- I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard
enough to find your way around Chinatown.
- My luck is getting worse and worse. Last night, for instance, I was mugged by a quaker. Woody Alle
- Experience is often what you get when you were expecting something else. Anon.
- Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. Anon.
- If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over. Anon.
- Pro is to con as progress is to Congress. Anon.
- Remember, God always leaves the porch light on. Anon.
- Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once. Anon.
- Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. Thomas Aquina