- I refuse to admit that I am more than fifty-two, even if that does make
my sons illegitimate.
- How these curiosities would be quite forgott, did not such idle fellowes
as I putt them down.
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. Pearl Bailey, singe
- Pandemonium did not reign; it poured. John Kendrick Bang
- If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. Tallulah Bankhead, actre
- Bourbon. Tallulah Bankhead, last word
- What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death. Dave Barry
- The good die young, because they see it's no use living if you have got to be good. John Barrymore
- You will find my last words in the blue folder. Max Beerbohm, last word
- Applaud friends, the comedy is over. Ludwig van Beethoven, last word