- There is one rule for politicians all over the world
Don't say in Power
what you say in opposition; if you do, you only have to carry out what
the other fellows have found impossible....
- I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to
- If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for
James A. Garfield, US Preside...
- If wrinkles must be written upon our brows, let them not be written upon
The spirit should not grow old.
James A. Garfield...
- Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of
what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
Jose Ortega y Gasse...
- When you have mastered numbers, you will in fact no longer be reading
numbers, any more than you read words when reading books.
You will be
Harold Geneen, from Managing...
- The meek may inherit the earth - but not its mineral rights.
J. Paul Getty (1892-1976)
- Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the
intolerant, and kindness from the unkind
yet, strange, I am ungrateful
to those teachers.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_-_Usenet/page-10.html