I'll wear any color so long as it's black
- Nay, then, let the devil wear black, for I 'll have a suit of sables.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), Hamlet -- Act iii, Sc. 2...
- People can have the Model T in any colour--so long as it's black. -- Henry Ford
- All of a sudden, I want to THROW OVER my promising ACTING CAREER,
grow a LONG BLACK BEARD and wear a BASEBALL HAT!
! ... Although I don't know WHY!! -- Zippy the Pinhead...
- When I was young, my family bought a color TV. Our neigbors, who were
poorer, had only a black-and-white set.
They bought a piece of cellophane, shaded from red through yellow to blue, and taped it over their screen, so they could claim that they had a color TV, too....
- I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside -- Morrissey
- What is the color when black is burned.
- Lewis and Clark volunteered to go (so long, farewell, wear your overcoat).
- The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
- Dad, how come old photographs are always black and white?
Didn't they have color film back then?" "Sure they did....