If you can't tell a fib, make it a BIG lie.
- When your argument is weak tell the 'BIG LIE'.
- Nature will tell you a direct lie if she can. -- Charles Darwi
- It's hard having a big nose. All my pullover shirts have stretch marks.
I go to the beach, my friends make me lie on my back facing north so they can tell time....
- ARCHITECTURAL HISTORIANS can tell you who put it up, how big it wa
- Go out and tell a lie that will make the whole family proud of you.
-- Cadmus, to Pentheus, in "The Bacchae" by Euripide...
- If you can't make it big, make it good.
- If you can't make it good, make it big.
- Shelby: "If you cannot make the big decisions, Commander, I suggest you make
room for someone who can.
-- "The Best Of Both Worlds", Stardate unknow...
- If four or five guys tell you that you're drunk, even though you know you
haven't had a thing to drink, the least you can do is to lie down a little
-- Joseph Schenck...