I am a person of color: My color is White
- I may be accused of being confused, but I'm average weight for my height.
My philosophy, like color TV, is all there in black and white. -- Raymond Scum...
- When I was young, my family bought a color TV. Our neigbors, who were
poorer, had only a black-and-white set.
They bought a piece of cellophane, shaded from red through yellow to blue, and taped it over their screen, so they could claim that they had a color TV, too....
- My favorite color? Red. No, BluAAAAAHHH!
- Arriving with a large box of paper at a local recycling depot, I was reprimanded for not separating the paper of color from the white trash.
- I like blood. It's a primary color.
- A friend of mine made some very light and exceedingly dry white wine.
He invited me to taste it, and it not only lacked color and body, but taste....
- ELOQUENCE, n. The art of orally persuading fools that white is the
color that it appears to be.
It includes the gift of making any color appear white....
- I judge people by what is in their hearts--not by the color of their scale
- Oh! I thought that was a parrot!. No, no... They turn that color.