I like to leave messages *before* the beep.
- I like to leave messages *before* the beep.
- Now I lay me down to sleep; Leave a message at the beep.
If I die before I wake, Remember to erase the tape....
- These words are lovely dark and deep But I've got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep So leave a message at the beep.
- I like to enter messages from the Asylum computer.
- Answering machines. Nowadays almost everyone has one, complete
with a snappymessage of their own device.
Wait for the beep and then read on. This is a short adaptation of Simon Butler-White's and Clive Archer's "could-be" phone messages released in Australian Cleo, August 1989....
- The Canonical List of Telephone Answering Machine Messages
I don't exist at the moment, but if you leave your message, name and number, I'll call you back when I am....
- ahhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhh (heavy breathing sounds, like an
obcene phone call) Oh, shit, you called me!
Sorry, leave your name and number at the beep....
- But right now I'm using "This is a boring answering machine message.
Leave a message anyway." because I'm sick of people ringing the phone at 10am just so they can hear the clever messages I usually have, and then hanging up without even leaving a "like your message" message....
- To the tune of "Heartbreak Hotel" with appropriate instrumental accompaniment)
I just left home baby
I'll be out fer a spell
and if you don't leave a message baby
you can go to &l