Difference between a virus & windows? Viruses never fail.
- Windows IS NOT a virus...viruses do something.
- Windows isn't a virus: viruses do something!
- Is Windows a virus?
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do
They replicate quickly Okay, Windows does that Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so okay, Windows does that Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk Okay, Windows does that, too Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems Sigh....
- Virus check complete. All viruses functioning normally.
- It's not a virus - it's been Window
- A Virus?.. Never!
- Windows isn't a virus; a virus at least does something.
- What Computer Virus Do You Have?
Beware of the following computer Viruses.
.. Federal Bureaucrat Virus - Divides your hard disk into hundreds of little units, each of which do practically nothing, but all of which claim to be the most important part of the computer....
- Look Out For The Following Computer Viruses!
-- Sucks all the memory out of your computer, then e-mails everyone about
what it did.
RONALD REAGAN VIRUS -- Saves your data, but forgets where it is stored....