Windows isn't a virus; a virus at least does something.
- Windows IS NOT a virus...viruses do something.
- Windows isn't a virus: viruses do something!
- It's not a virus - it's been Window
- Difference between a virus & windows? Viruses never fail.
- New strain of system-trashing virus: WINDOWS
- All...Who needs a doomsday virus when we have Windows :-)
- A Virus?.. Never!
- Is Windows a virus?
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do
They replicate quickly Okay, Windows does that Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so okay, Windows does that Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk Okay, Windows does that, too Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems Sigh....
- A virus is a Daemon with an attitude problem!