It's not a virus - it's been Windows
- Windows isn't a virus; a virus at least does something.
- Windows IS NOT a virus...viruses do something.
- Difference between a virus & windows? Viruses never fail.
- Windows isn't a virus: viruses do something!
- New strain of system-trashing virus: WINDOWS
- All...Who needs a doomsday virus when we have Windows :-)
- Windows - OS/2 the way it SHOULD have been!!
- Is Windows a virus?
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do
They replicate quickly Okay, Windows does that Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so okay, Windows does that Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk Okay, Windows does that, too Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems Sigh....
- Look Out For The Following Computer Viruses!
-- Sucks all the memory out of your computer, then e-mails everyone about
what it did.
RONALD REAGAN VIRUS -- Saves your data, but forgets where it is stored....