TOP TEN REASONS TO BE A CS MAJOR
--- --- ------- -- -- - -- -----
10. Professors' names are more fun to announce.
9. Open book tests (even though the books don't help at all)
8. The babes, man, the babes!
7. Because entry-level programmers make so much money.
6. Always wanted to write the Great American Payroll program.
5. You get to wear those nifty pocket protectors.
4. Who doesn't catch wood at the thought of writing an ISR?
3. EVERYBODY knows that the REALLY cool guys hang out in the VAX lab.
2. You'll be able to get all the good beaver shot .GIF's before anybody else
and the number one reason for being a CS major:
1. If you flunk out, you can always change your major to MIS.
W H Y C O P S H A T E Y O U <<<<&l <
-if you have to ask get out of the way-
Have you ever been stopped by a traffic cop and, while he was
writing a ticket or giving you a warning, you got the feeling that
he would just love to yank you out of the car, right through the
window, and smash your face into the front fender?...