TOP TEN REASONS TO BE A CS MAJOR
--- --- ------- -- -- - -- -----
10. Professors' names are more fun to announce.
9. Open book tests (even though the books don't help at all)
8. The babes, man, the babes!
7. Because entry-level programmers make so much money.
6. Always wanted to write the Great American Payroll program.
5. You get to wear those nifty pocket protectors.
4. Who doesn't catch wood at the thought of writing an ISR?
3. EVERYBODY knows that the REALLY cool guys hang out in the VAX lab.
2. You'll be able to get all the good beaver shot .GIF's before anybody else
and the number one reason for being a CS major:
1. If you flunk out, you can always change your major to MIS.
There was once this Aggie who was doing research on various plant
life. So he goes out to a ranch and asks the old rancher if he
could get some milkweed from out of the pasture. The old man
asks, "What are you going to do with milkweed?"
The aggie says, "I'm going to make milk from the milkweed."
The old man says, "Boy, you can't make milk from a milkweed!"
And the aggie replies, "I have this new technique to make milk
from milkweed and it will work."
The old man says, "Go ahead" and the aggie gets his milkweed.
The next day the aggie goes back to the rancher and tells him that
he got a gallon of milk from one plant and asks him if he could
get some honeysuckle. Again, the old rancher asks, "What are you
going to do with honeysuckle?"
The aggie says, "I'm going to make honey from the honeysuckle."
The old man says, "Boy, you can't make honey from honeysuckle!"
The aggie tells the rancher about his technique and the rancher allows
him to get the honeysuckle.
The next day the aggie comes back and tells the rancher that he got
a quart of honey from the honeysuckle. The rancher was
So, the aggie asked if he could get some pussywillow
and the rancher said, "Hold on there, boy! Let me get my hat!"
What was Anita Hill's greatest fear during the hearings?
A hung jury.
W H Y C O P S H A T E Y O U <<<<&l <
-if you have to ask get out of the way-
Have you ever been stopped by a traffic cop and, while he was
writing a ticket or giving you a warning, you got the feeling that
he would just love to yank you out of the car, right through the
window, and smash your face into the front fender?...