- Living in a vacuum sucks." -- Adrienne E. Gusoff
- An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell
Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger.
-- Dan Rathe...
- Crime does not pay... as well as politics." -- Alfred E. Newma
- Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality
that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we
have told it to the same person?
-- La Rochefoucauld...
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is
shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
-- Mark Twain (1835-1910)...
- A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of." -- Burt Bacharach
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed." -- Jonathan Swif
- When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other." -- Eric Hoffe
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it." -- Bob Hope
- All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." -- George Orwell, Animal Farm