- Anyalyzing humour is like dissecting a frog: nobody enjoys it, and the frog usually dies as a result.
- A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to
endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy.
- I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours....
- A youth becomes a man when the marks he wants to leave on the world have nothing to do with tires.
- Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
- I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares.
- Some of the greatest writers this world has ever known have written
their finest works while happily and blissfully drunk.
..and so shall I....
- I had a lovely evening. Unfortunately, this wasn't it. -- Groucho Marx
- One of the major functions of skin is to keep people who look at you
from throwing up.
Actual exam answe...