A person who has a right to boast doesn't have to.
- You have executed the right person?
- Outpatient: A person who has fainted.
- The man who has not anything to boast of but
his illustrious ancestors is like a potato -
the only good belonging to him is underground.
-- Sir Thomas Overbury...
- Each person has the right to take the subway.
- CLOSE-FISTED, adj. Unduly desirous of keeping that which many
meritorious persons wish to obtain.
"Close-fisted Scotchman!" Johnson cried To thrifty J....
- A person who's at the top has the habit of getting to the bottom.
- Bore: A person who has nothing to say and says it...
- Each person has the right to take the subway. -- Carlos Eduardo Novae
- A baby is a person who must have bottle or bust.