You have executed the right person?
- I'll have you all executed!" "I think not." -- Star Trek "Mirror, Mirro
- A person who has a right to boast doesn't have to.
- Pick the right person the first time. The headaches you save will be your own.
- You have the right to remain an idiot.
- Good people are always so sure they're right." (Executed at San Quentin.
) ~~ Barbara Graham, d. June 3, 1955...
- You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.
- You can have it right, or you can have it now. But you can't have it right now. -- Woodard's Law
- In marriage, being the right person is as important as finding the right person. -- W.D. Gough
- Success in marriage is not so much finding the right person as it is being the right person.