- A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works.
- A rumor has it that rumors are just rumors.
- A sine curve goes off to infinity or at least the end of the blackboard. -- Prof. Steine
- A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.
- A successful [software] tool is one that was used
to do something undreamed of by its author.
-- S. C. Johnso...
- A toast to the kisses you've snatched and vice-versa.
- A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by blowing first.
- A triangle which has an angle of 135 degrees is called an obscene triangle.
- A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
- A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some
of the stuff that nature replaces it with.
-- Tennessee William...