"Grey! Did I hear you say grey?" "Light black. From pole to pole."
- Try as hard as I did, no matter what move I made, that telephone pole
matched me and eventually it hit me.
I'd have to say that the pole was at fault, it certainly wasn't me....
- I am Locutus of Borg. Do you have any Grey Poupon?
- Look before you run into a pole.
- Message from Hooterville,climbed pole with laptop.
- I am feeling so grey today...
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud Under the bludgeoning of chance...
- I wouldn't touch the Metric System with a 3.048m pole.
- I wouldn't marry her with a ten foot pole.
- In my attempt to hit a fly, I drove into a telephone pole. -- Excerpt from insurance form.