You look like a million dollars. All green and wrinkled.
- You look like a million dollars. All green and wrinkled.
- You look like a million dollars. All in loose change.
- People tell me, "gee, you look good." There are three ages of ma
youth, middle age, and "gee, you look good." But I don't let old age bother me....
- Hell hath no fury like a woman beaten out of a million dollars.
- If at first you don't succeed, sue for 5 million dollars.
- Homer: [thinks] A million dollars. My wife cost me a million dollars.
Marge: Homer? Would you like some more macaroni and cheese?...
- How to make a million dollars: First, get a million dollars. -- Steve Marti
- KRQR, home of the million dollar guarantee. You give us a million dollars,
we'll play any song you want.