Someday, THESE will be the good ol' days.
- Smithers: It's them, all right.
Marge: We're over here, Homie!
Lenny: Oh, something's wrong with its breaks! Gangway!...
- I'll never forget good ol' what's-his-name.
- There are two kinds of guys in the South--good ol' boys and rednecks.
The difference is, good ol' boys may raise livestock, rednecks get emotionally involved....
- Hi, we're the good ol' blues brothers' boys band. from Chicago. -Elwood -- "The Blues Brothe
- REDNECK -- A good ol' boy who'll screw a black girl but won't go to school with her.
- The days of good English has went.
- The good old days are now in progress.
- She was bred in ol' Kentucky
But she's just a crumb up here
She was knock-knee'd and double-jointed
With a cauliflower ear
Someday we will be married
And if vegetables become too dear
I'll just cut me a slice of
Her cauliflower ear!
-- Curly Howard, "The Three Stooge...
- Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for <you> will never die.
-- Homer's love for Marge is shaken, "Bart Gets Hit by a Ca...