I'll never forget good ol' what's-his-name.
- And if his name be George, I 'll call him Peter;
For new-made honour doth forget men's names.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), King John -- Act i, Sc. 1...
- I'll never forget Ummm, ....What's-Her-Name?
- I never remember a face, but I always forget a name.
- Someday, THESE will be the good ol' days.
- Sudden Death Dating:
Am I worried about taking his last name?
Forget it, at this point I'll take his first name, too....
- Krusty: Aw, heck: now where am I gonna get a danish?
Bart: Here's a danish, Krusty! Krusty: Gimme, gimme, gimme!...
- Oh Amy, I shall never forget you...never...ever...never.
..ever... ...Right. What's for breakfast? -- George : Amy and Amiability...
- Forget intentions. (The road to Hell is paved with the good ones, I
wonder what the bad ones are used for?
) -- Jan Wasilewsky...
- Doris: At last the world is safe, eh, Fallout Boy?
[too slowly] Watch out -- Director: Next! [Nelson walks off, sees his face in a mirror] Nelso...