- Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
- An economist is a man who would marry Farrah Fawcett-Majors for her money.
- Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper. -- Scottish Proverb
- An economist is a man who would marry Farrah Fawcett for her money. -- Edgar R. Fiedle
- After fifteen minutes, I wanted to marry her, and after thirty
minutes I completely gave up the idea of stealing her purse.
-- Woody Allen, "Take the Money and Ru...
- The wise never marry. and when they marry they become otherwise.
- othing -- and then marry him. -- Che
- If you marry you will regret it. If you do not marry, you will also regret it.
- Advice to persons about to marry - DON'T!