Advice to persons about to marry - DON'T!
- all excited about nothing -- and then marry him. -- Che
- Intellectuals should never marry; they won't enjoy i
and besides, they should not reproduce themselves. -- Don Herold...
- To marry the girl I did. And she gave me the advice. -- General Mark Clark
- Advice is a dangerous gift; be cautious about giving and receiving it.
- Never give advice--it will just backfire on you. -- Father Guido Sarducci (Don Novello)
- Some men get excited about nothing and then marry her.
- If you want to get rich from writing, write the sort of thing that's
read by persons who move their lips when the're reading to themselves.
-- Don Marqui...
- My advice to girls: first, don't smoke--to excess; second, don't drink--to
hird, don't marry to excess. -- Mark Twai...