I wanted a manly mail reader... I got a silly one [SIGH]
- I had time to read mail before I wrote a mail reader...
- This tagline stolen by Silly Little Mail Reader!
- I've got the pot of gold. I wanted the rainbow.
- I write for Reader's Digest. It's not hard. All you do is copy out an
article and mail it in again.
-- Milt Kame...
- I wanted to be a comedian, but no one took me seriously.
- This is MY mail and I speak for MYSELF ONLY! - got it? -- DISCLAIMER
- I got fired from my job as an M&M proof reader, I kept eating the W&W.
- The ultimate mail reader is here!!!!
- I wish I REALLY knew what I was doing. [SIGH]