- Am I dying or is is this my birthday?
--Lady Nancy Witcher Langhorne Astor, member of British parliament, 1879-1964...
- Nothing but death."
--Jane Austen, author, 1775-1817
- Codeine . . . bourbon."
--Tallulah Bankhead, actress, 1903-1968
- Oh God, here I go."
--Max Baer, boxer, 1909-1959
- Friends, applaud, the comedy is over."
--Ludwig van Beethoven, composer, 1770-1827
- I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis."
--Humphrey Bogart, actor, 1899-1957
- I am about to--or I am going to--die; either expression is used.
--Dominique Bouhours, grammarian, 1628-1702...
- I lingered around them, under that benign sky; watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebell
listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass; and wondered how anyone could ever im...
- Do you know where I can get any shit?"
--Lenny Bruce, comedian, 1925-1966
- Whose house is this? What street are we in? Why did you bring me here?
--William Cullen Bryant, poet, 1794-1878...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Last_Words/page-5.html