- Phoebe: Listen if you wanna go, just go.
Gunter: No, she'll yell at me again.
Phoebe: Alright, I can get you out.
- At Rachel's double birthday party]
Phoebe: Ok, ok, she's taking the trash out so I can get you out of here but
it has to be now, she'll be back any minute.
Girl 1: What about my friend Victor?
- Ross: Hi Dr. Greene. So, uh, how's everything in the uh, vascular surgery
Mr. Greene: It's not a game Ross, a woman died on my table today....
- Monica: Ok everybody, it's time for flan.
Yup, get ready for the gelatenous fun.
Joey: Kinda looks like that stuff you get when you get a bad infection....
- Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world
peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest.
..And bigger boobs!
Ross: Yeah, see.. you took mine.
- Chandler: Phoebs, play with meeee.
Phoebe: No. This game is grotesque.
Twenty armless guys joined at the waist
by a steel bar, forced to play soccer forever....
- Ryan: If I had one wish, it would be to build a time machine, go back to
when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox.
I would grab that kid
and rub him all over my face.
Phoebe: Yeah, or you...
- Joey: Well, see when you're acting you need to think about stuff like that.
My character, Joseph the processor guy, has two little girls, Ashley and
- Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like
short, fat, bald men!
Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone....
- Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the
way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff
all the fun, all the talking,
all the sex; and none of the responsibility. I mea...