I fought the (fjords!) and the (fjords!) won.
- Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords.
- I fought the lawn and the lawn won...
- These 3 guys were fishing one hot summer day when the fisherman in the
middle hooked into a very large fish that he fought for several minutes.
Finally the fish won and pulled him into the water, straight to the bottom....
- A yer ago I kudnt spel jeanyus now I are won.
- A yer ao I kudnt spel progrmer now I are won.
- Now Ned, I am a maiden nun: Ned, I am a maiden won.
- Best T-shirts of The Summer
** (around a picture of dandelions) I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won
** So Few Me
So Few Who Can Afford Me ** I Suffer Occasional Delusions of Adequacy ** God Made Us Sisters, Prozac Made Us Friends ** If They Don't Have Chocolate In Heaven, I Ain't Going ** At My Age, I've Seen It All, Done It All, Heard It All....
- A Short History Of Humbugs
Humbugs are an old and noble family, honorable to the
core- Insecticus Humbugium, if I may use the Latin.
They fought in the crusades with Richard the Lion Heart, crossed the Atlantic with Columbus, blazed trails with the pioneers, and today many members of the family hold prominent government positions throughout the world....