- Q: How do you stop a black kid from jumping on his bed? A: Glue "Velcro" to the ceiling.
- Q: What do you call the first black test-tube baby? A: Janitor in a drum.
- Q: What do you get when you cross a black and a Frenchman? A: Jacques Cousteaudian.
- Q: How many blacks does it take to shingle a roof? A: It depends on how thin you slice them.
- Q: How come there are so few black astronauts? A: They don't like saying "Yes NASA, No NASA...".
- Q: Did you hear about the two black guys on "That's Incredible"?
A: One had a job, and the other knew his father....
- Q: Why do so many black people wear high heels? A: So their knuckles won't scrape when they walk.
- Q: Why is Ray Charles always smiling? A: 'Cause he can't see that he's black.
- Q: Why do black people smell? A: So blind people can hate 'em too.
- Q: Did you hear that Richard Prior and Michael Jackson are starting a new
scholarship for blacks?
A: It's called "The Ignited Negroes College Fund....